Promoting gender equity among America's leaders

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Inaugural

I've been hearing about blogs, thinking about blogs, for too long. Time for me to have my own blog. An opportunity to write, to try out ideas, to think things through on a computer screen.

I'm been obsessing about women's advancement in our society for years now -- all we want is to be considered competent, to be considered 100% Human, to share power with men in society. As a woman, in the new millennium, this feels like little to ask. But since we are still so far from this, from any of these things really, every day I am clearer that it is an uphill, perhaps unending, at least in my lifetime, battle.

But I battle on. And perhaps this little blog will help me do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home